Christmas trees get picked up this week. Leave them on the curb for your normal trash pick up day.
|Christmas tree ready for pick up|
- Stop and Shop gas station
- Franklin TV
- Hoffman Farm
- Robin's Nest Childrens Center
The Finance Committee meets on Tuesday to discuss the Capital Budget and start discussion on the FY 2014 Operational Budget.
The Town Council meets on Wednesday. The proposed changes to the site review plan process that were before the Council look like they will indeed be removed for now while the subcommittee discussed in their last meeting in December takes some time to adjust the changes to make them more agreeable.
You can tour the Parmenter School on Thursday evening. Outside the school, you can see solar panels and rain gardens. What can you see inside? Come along and find out. It is free. It just takes about an hour of your time. You gain access to the facility tour lead by the Central Office School Administration, the Parmenter Principal and members of the School Committee.
Learn more about the history and many stories of Franklin at the Historical Museum next Sunday. Eamon Earls will be there to sign and talk about his new book about Franklin.
School Tour: Parmenter
- "It’s a humbling honor"
- The Olivia Act
- Historical Museum: Happy Birthday Ben!
- Sunrise Montessori School Open House
- Annual Report 2012: Conservation Commission
- Guru Bar & Grill Hold Ribbon Cutting
- Historical Museum - Book Signing - Jan 13
- In the News: Legislator pay cut, Tri-Country preschool
- Annual Report 2012: Recreation
- Franklin Downtown Partnership: General Meeting Thursday
- 2013 Christmas Tree pick up
- In the News: storm water, wood stoves, Housing Authority
- DeBaggis: Heeding the beacons of progress
- Add your entry!
- Annual Report 2012: Human Resources
- MassBudget: What's the State of Working Massachusetts, this New Year
- When are the Christmas Tree pickups for Franklin?
- What should the #1 goal for Franklin be?
- Annual Report 2012: Housing Authority
- Just Label It
- Franklin Library: new year, new program schedule