Does this provide a parallel to our local events? The school budget has been cut, what damage that will bring to the children of Franklin remains to be seen. The School Committee and School Administration have to figure that one out. The Town Council is scheduled to add some positions back into the budget for this year according to the agenda for the meeting on Nov 2. Will they explain that taking the school budget money is really the best thing to do. That adding these other positions back is the real best use for our tax dollars? What will that discussion bring? After all is said and done will the air be clear and blue?
Sun - Oct 30
- Sean Donahue answers 3 questions
- Franklin, MA: Town Council - Agenda - Nov 2
- In the News - Dellorco, veterans
- The Recipe Project (video)
Sat - Oct 29
Fri - Oct 28
- Last Farmer's Market this season
- 5 tips for staying safe on the web
- In the News - Mercer, phosphorus
Thu - Oct 27
- Editorial - A sad day for Franklin
- In the News - Jones, library, $350,000
- Town Council - 10/26/11
- Bon Jovi's "Soul Kitchen"
- 38th Annual Craft Fair on Saturday, Nov 12
- Live reporting - Closing
- Live reporting - Action Items
- Live reporting - School budget discussion
- Live reporting - Town Council - Oct 26
- We've got to be that light!
- "focused on maintaining excellent teachers and principals"
- In the News - Calabrese, historical museum, newcomers, artifacts
- 6th Annual Casino Night - Nov 5
- Comedy night - Nov 11
- Early dismissal on Weds
- Candidate Night - summary
- "I feel, why change this now?"
- In the News - Rivera, bottle/can drive, comedy night
- Taste of the Region - Tonight!
- Live reporting - Candidate Night - part 3
- Live reporting - Candidate Night - part 2
- Live reporting - Candidates Night
- Butterfly on King St
- Franklin, MA: Town Council - Agenda - Oct 26
- In the Globe - cross country, play
- In the News - Roy