|Flag at half mast on the Franklin Town Common|
The School Department has been busy coordinating with the Police and Fire Departments over this weekend. They provided a couple of timely updates. Chief Semerjian published his comments on Saturday. There was a joint release by Town Administrator Jeff Nutting, Police Chief Stephen Semerjian, Fire Chief Gary McCarraher and School Superintendent Maureen Sabolinski on the preparations for the normal opening of schools on Monday.
Looking ahead to the meetings of this week, the Planning Board continues their discussion on the proposed Stop & Shop gas station among the many items on their agenda. The Town Council recognizes former Rep Jim Vallee with a Citizenship Award. There is a public hearing on the proposed revamping of the site plan review procedures as well as approval of the purchase agreement for the solar energy 'farm' being established at Mount St Mary's among the items on the agenda for the meeting. You can attend in person or view via local cable or web broadcast.
We will survive the roller coaster ride. The spirit of caring and giving in Franklin is alive and well.
- Franklin, MA: Town Council - Agenda - Dec 19, 2012
- "I think we need to be open with our children"
- "We don't know as much as we need to know"
- FPS: Family - Educator Resources
- A Word from the Chief: Sandy Hook Tragedy
- Community Update
- Ernesto Sirolli: Want to help someone? Shut up and listen!
- Accused syringe robber arraigned for third time
- The Christmas Spirit is alive and well in Franklin!
- Dean College "flash mob" (video)
- 12 Days of Donating
- In the News: Tri-County, NationalGrid
- St Mary's - Bike collection - Dec 15
- Ludwick Marishane: A bath without water (video)
- Food Elves and FDP trying reach 2 Tons of food for Pantry
- Tri-County cosmetology students host Family Day
- WINTERBLOOM - Holiday Show
- "There was never really any consideration of going far away"
- Franklin Art Center - new classes
- Reminder: "Nutcracker" - Dec 15, Dec 16
- In the News: publisher changes, sales tax
- 12 Days of Donating: Day 12
- Rail Trail Committee meeting Dec 11, 2012 - 7:00 PM
- State opens registration for Student Government Day
- The Great $3 Candle Sale: December 15 & 16
- CHRISTMAS CONCERTS AND SERVICES