Towards the end of the song, Arlo talks about the movement. How if one person did something, they would think he is crazy. If two people did something, they would think they are gay. How if three people did something, they would be an organization. How if 50 people did something, they would be a movement.
Getting from 3 to 50 to get a movement going is a challenge. You need to catch their attention and give them a reason to act. You are already reading this, so I have your attention. Thank you! The School District has scheduled a series of tours, one school (or school complex) a month for this school year. Members of the School Committee, Central Office and the principal of the school give of their time this Thursday night beginning at 6:00 PM to welcome Franklin residents for a walk through the Remington-Jefferson schools.
|Horace Mann Middle School entrance|
If you have children in school, you should participate. Even if you don't have children in school, you should participate. This is a great time to see what is happening in school. To ask questions in an informal setting as the tour goes room to room, around the school. From the front entrance to the boiler room, to the gym, to the cafeteria. You get to see the inside of the school that you wouldn't otherwise see!
Join us Thursday night at the Remington Jefferson Schools, 6:00 PM!
- 12 Days of Donating: Day 3
- Franklin, MA: Town Council - Agenda - Dec 5, 2012
- Power 88 Rock Radio Station in Franklin Providing Dean College Students Practical Experience Behind the Microphone
- A fish story of a different sort in Franklin
- 12 Days of Donating: Day 2
- "a cause to rally around"
- You made the Holiday Stroll a great success!
- Preschool Exploration Open House
- Man suffers serious injuries in fall from tree in Franklin
- 12 Days of Donating: Day 1
- Alan Procknow: Franklin's Industrial Revolution
- Holiday Stroll - Photo essay
- "It’s mostly the guts of the school"
- In the News: NuStyle, Schofield Dr
- Voices of Franklin: How many ounces of Franklin's medicated municipal tap water to ingest daily?
- Town Council - 11/28/12
- "Nutcracker" - Dec 15, Dec 16
- In the News: committee openings, tax rate, commuter rail
- Mingle, Jingle, & Shop - Sunday 12/2 @ Dean College
- Live reporting: closing
- Live reporting: Legislation
- Live reporting: Tax Hearing
- Live reporting: Town Council - Nov 28, 2012
- Franklin High School Winter Concert - Silent Auction
- "It’s a mammoth undertaking"
- '12 Days of Donating' Food Drive Kicks Off Thursday
- Where is the Franklin Food Pantry? (video)
- Reminder: Pancake Breakfast - Dec 1
- Governor orders big review of drug cases handled by Franklin chemist
- Franklin Public Schools: MCAS Presentation
- St John's Annual Christmas Fair
- In the News: AP courses, Youth baseball
- Franklin LIbrary: How to Select eReaders
- Franklin, MA: School Committee - Agenda, Nov 27, 2012
- Franklin Public Schools: Capital Plan FY 2014
- Franklin Public Schools: MCAS Report 2012
- Franklin Public Schools: Proposed calendar change
- "You don’t want to see them fail"
- "not counted as part of a formula"