Ahead of the vote a bunch of information should be made available and some of that started appearing this week. Updated photos, detailed project cost estimates and the average taxpayer bill are all now available for review and analysis.
The communications from the School Building Committee should increase as the time gets closer and the details become firm. In the meantime, keep in touch here and on Facebook. As information becomes available. I will share. If you have questions, send them along and I'll do my best to get them answered by trusted sources.
And as always:
- If you like this, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like this, please tell me
This feedback loop is so important. Thank you for reading and sharing!
- High School Project: Floor Plans
- “It’s a fabulous program"
- Personal income tax rate resumes march downward
- In the News - Nutcracker, Humbug
- High School Project - Updated pictures and November's monthly report
- Kennedy Elementary 4th Grades help the Franklin Food Pantry
- In the News - Charles River Trail
Posted: 15 Dec 2011 02:59 AM PST
Posted: 15 Dec 2011 02:54 AM PST
- Franklin, MA: School Committee - Dec 13, 2011 - Agenda
- In the News - refinance, ECDC, Dean, MSBA
- Holiday Open House 2011
Posted: 12 Dec 2011 03:15 AM PST