The blue bar shows total unique visitors. There is another stats that shows repeat visitors. Because that is based upon cookies, I don't rely on that one. Total visitors is a more accurate count.
What do regular readers find here?
- Live reporting from important Town Council, School Committee and other meetings. There were over 50 meetings reported on live per year for 2008, 2009 and 2010. This dropped off during 2011 and 2012 to over 20 per year as I spent more time working with the Franklin Food Pantry.
- Pictures: There are hundreds of photos of meetings and events in and around Franklin.
- Original analysis and record keeping. The override history and attendance tracking are two good examples of information made available for the Franklin voters and residents.
The volume of visitors has continued to climb as shown in the chart above. The number of subscribers to the daily email newsletter is over 200 and growing. The number of Facebook friends is over 870 and growing.
This webpage, newsletter and Facebook page is all part of my public service effort for Franklin. I can use your help. How can you help, you ask? If you have an interest in Franklin and would like to explore the use of social media tools to create and share information, we should talk.
If you have an interest in covering any of the meetings, for example, the Planning Board, Conservation Commission and or the Zoning Board of Appeals, please let me know.
And as always -
- If you like this, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like this, please tell me.
Thank you for reading!
- Franklin, MA: School Committee - Agenda - Oct 9, 2012
- FPS: Draft Policy - New Resident Procedures
- Annie Sullivan MS - School Improvement Plan
- Remington MS - School Improvement Plan
- Horace Mann MS - School Improvement Plan
- New teacher evaluation system based upon MCAS data
- Weekend festival at Franklin school is all fun
- JF Kennedy Elementary School Tour - October 2012
- Debates announced for 10th Norfolk race
- Friends of Franklin Library - Fall 2012 Newsletter
- 2012 HOCKOMOCK YMCA LEGENDS GOLF TOURNAMENT--TPC BOSTON
- Friends of Franklin Library - Book Sale - Oct 20th
- Farmers Market - Town Common - noon to 6:00 PM
- Franklin Library: Interviewing Skills
- In the News: cancer survivor, campaign finance, Vendetti Votors, fall festival
- 2012 Annual St. John’s Christmas Fair
- "we can offer options for our citizens"
- Town Council - 10/03/12
- Live reporting - closing
- Live reporting - Action items
- Live reporting - Town Common update
- Live reporting - Town Council - Oct 3, 2012
- Rezoning from residential to business
- "Improving public education would be a major focus"
- Trail Walk Scheduled - Oct 13
- Federal Funds Boost 10 Regional Transit Authorities
- In the News: book sale, art party, variety show, skating
- "give the kids a better experience"
- Experienced with the model
- In the News: legal work, Falk's Market
- Franklin, MA: Curbside Chronicle
- Five Guys fund raiser for FHS Soccer boosters! Oct 4th
- Photo essay: Harvest Festival 2012
- Don't cook lunch or dinner Tuesday, Oct 2
- In the News: commuter rail, Tri-County, alumni funds