The School Committee has re-organized. Paula Mullen is the Chair with Sue Rohrbach as Vice-chair.
The Town Council will set up their organization at the start of the meeting this Wednesday. Who will lead this group? Hmm, it will be interesting to see.
The major item coming up this week: the School Building Committee is scheduled to conduct an informational forum on Thursday, Nov 17 at the Horace Mann Auditorium to discuss the high school project. Have you reviewed the "Frequently Asked Questions" yet?
What else is coming up? The workshop for the new Town Council on Weds provided some insights on the calendar of events. Be sure to review that here
Sun - Nov 13
- Franklin, MA: Election Turnout from 2003 to 2011
- "not all the roads will be taken all at once"
- School Committee: Agenda - 11/15/11
- "give back whenever I can"
Sat - Nov 12
Fri - Nov 11
- Veterans Day
- UNO CHICAGO GRILL "DOUGH RAISER"
- Cheerios collection
- Franklin Historical Museum: "Outfitted for war"
- Write-in candidate wins associate spot on Franklin Planning Board
Thu - Nov 10
- Town Council workshop 11/09/11
- Attendance sheets updated
- Partridge closure extended to Nov 18th
- In the News - SchCom, precincts, dancers
- Live reporting - workshop - part 2
- Live reporting - Town Council workshop
Wed - Nov 9
- In the News - election results, Pellegri, bank scam
- Election results - Nov 8, 2011
- Election results 2011 - (precinct totals)
Tue - Nov 8
- Election day
- In the News - election day, dam safety, BJ's hours
- eBooks and eReaders
- In the News - redistricting, Goguen letter
- YMCA - Youth Basketball League
- Email from Sean Donahue
- Email from Tina Powderly
Mon - Nov 7
- "defusing situations with mental health patients"
- Email from Jeff Roy
- Email from Ed Cafasso
- Email from Deb Bartlett
- Email from Sue Rohrbach